So I started this recap of my favorite products last month as a regular blog post, but once I started taking pictures I realized that I was going to have to snap a pic of each item, load and edit them, work them into a post and type all of the descriptions, which would have made this one incredibly long post for you to read. So to save your eyeballs from crisscrossing, I got this crazy idea to film a video showing you everything instead. (I guess this is what my mind does when I’m left home alone.)
In this horrible-quality video you can learn all about my favorite products that got me through the month of August, see a little cameo of my yorkipoo Lexie, find out what I’ve been listening to for the past few weeks, and even watch me have a white girl dance party all by myself.
So without further ado, here are my favorite beauty products from the month of August. (I need to up my camera and filming skills. Bear with me.)
Products mentioned in the video include:
- e.l.f. Studio Illuminating Face Primer
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, Neutralizer
- L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Makeup
- Stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow – Metallic Peach
- NYX – Primal Colors – Hot Fuchsia
- NYX – Primal Colors – Hot Orange
- MILANI Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow – Bella Rose
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – Light to Medium
- Jay Manuel Soft Focus Powder Blush
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector – Champagne Pop
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion, Medium
- NYX Matte Lipstick, Indie Flick
- NYX Matte Lipstick – Shocking Pink
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Electric Coral
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Bambi
Let me know your thoughts on this post, my video, and if you’ve tried any of the products I mentioned!
Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!