*This post is sponsored by Sparkling ICE but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.*
I love sparkly things. Especially in cocktails. Which is why I’m bringing you three different sparkling skinny summer cocktails that I whipped up using zero calorie Sparkling Ice water. Sparkling skinny summer cocktails: I are you to say that three times fast! If you succeeded I’m awarding you with delicious summer cocktail recipes. If you failed you can still have the recipes … I’m nice like that. And these are cocktails you won’t want to miss!
Have you tried Sparkling Ice yet? I’m addicted. The Crisp Apple flavor helped get me through my pregnancy when all I was craving was apples and apple juice but didn’t want all the sugar. But if apple isn’t your thing, they have 16 natural flavors for you to choose from! What’s even better is that all of them have zero calories, zero sugars, natural flavors, vitamins and antioxidants, and so much flavor. You can find all of their flavors here, and even purchase a variety pack to try them all to see which you love the most!
Like all of us this time of year, I want to cut back on sugar and calories so I don’t despise myself in a swimsuit, but I also don’t want to give up fun. Ya feel me? So I decided to put my former bar tending skills to use, get creative with a couple of Sparkling Ice flavors and come up with a few guilt-free tasty cocktails. I have to toot my own horn and say I am super impressed with what I came up with!
Summer is full of delicious fruits and bright colors, so I wanted to take advantage and use them to play up the natural flavors of the Sparkling Ice and keep the calories to a minimum. The Strawberry-Kiwi Rose Spritzer is my favorite, but they are all so yummy! So print them off or Pin them to your Cocktails board on Pinterest (and if you don’t have one we can’t be friends … but here’s mine to get you started), order some Sparkling Ice here or pick it up at your nearby grocery store, invite your girlfriends over for some Summer fun and pretty cocktails, and enjoy! Let me know if you do, and which one you love the most!
Strawberry-Kiwi Rosé Spritzer
- 6 oz. favorite brand rosé wine
- 2 oz. Strawberry-Kiwi Sparkling Ice
- Fresh or frozen sliced kiwi and/or strawberry
- Pour wine in a large wine glass over ice.
- Top with Sparkling Ice.
- Add fruit slices.
- Enjoy! Easy peasy.
Note: You can use flat or sparkling rosé. The more bubbles, the better!
Rosé Summer Splash
- 1.5 oz. rosé vodka
- 3 oz. Strawberry-Kiwi Sparkling Ice
- Handful fresh blueberries
- 2-4 lime slices
- In a shaker, add blueberries, lime slices and vodka. Muddle until limes and berries are mashed.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour all ingredients into a mason jar or 8 oz. glass, and add more ice if needed.
- Add Sparkling Ice.
- Squeeze additional lime juice if desired and enjoy!
Skinny Lemon Lime Mule
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 T. honey ginger simple syrup
- 4 oz. Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice
- Lemon and lime slices
- In a copper mug, muddle lemon and lime slices with simple syrup.
- Fill mug with crushed ice.
- Add vodka, then top with Sparkling Ice.
- Stir, and add additional lemon or lime slices to taste.
Note: You can use any ice, but something about crushed ice in a copper mug just makes the cocktail extra cold and even more delicious!
I hope you enjoy these tasty sips! Let me know in the comments below which you’re the most excited to try, or if you have any other cocktail recipe ideas using the Sparking Ice flavors. A friend of mine suggested a skinny watermelon mojito with the Lemon Lime flavor. I may have to try that one next!
** Save up to 15% plus get free delivery with Subscribe & Save as a Prime member HERE!