The post is sponsored by the NEW Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt but the content and opinions expressed are my own.
I’m all about things being great without having to try too hard, and that’s exactly what this post is about. Wanna know what I mean? Keep reading!
Have you ever taken a first bite of something and actually, out loud, said, “Oooo” or “Yummm”? That happened when I took my first bite of this Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt. It was a total Oh!MG moment.
This new Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt is unlike any yogurt I’ve ever had and I’m here for it! Oikos wanted to create their tastiest treat yet, something that would turn an ordinary moment into something extraordinary, so they created something brand new for Oikos: Double Cream Yogurt. As in it’s made with double the cream versus Oikos whole milk yogurt, and it has a hyper-indulgent sauce at the bottom (hello honey and blueberry, salted caramel, mixed berry rhubarb or lemon sweet cream flavors). Mouth watering yet?
So it got me wondering … what else has caused an ordinary moment to turn into an extraordinary moment? I started thinking about times when I’ve been pleasantly surprised by a normal experience becoming even greater and know I can’t be the only one to experience these delightful surprises. Things like:
So far I’ve tried the new yogurt in Honey Drizzled Blueberry and Magnificent Mixed Berry Rhubarb, and the others are on my shopping list! I just love how they’re not overly sweet, and they make the best anytime treat. Oikos totally speaks my love language! Not mad about this guilty pleasure one bit.
- Getting to drink your coffee uninterrupted without having to reheat it three times. Definitely an extraordinary moment for us moms.
- Getting ready for a day out and everything going right: being able to find that one shirt you really want to wear, that one shirt not being wrinkled AND it actually fits you perfectly, your hair cooperating with you on the first try, and you’re actually out the door on time.
- Waking up late for work and then realizing it’s Saturday and you can actually sleep in. YES.
- NO line at the grocery store. It’s rare, but when it does happen it’s glorious.
- Going clothing shopping and actually liking everything you try on (because that never happens when you actually want to spend the money).
- Taking the day off work to goof off with your family and getting to enjoy it even more because of the beautiful weather.
- Coming home from work exhausted and your husband has already decided what’s for dinner. YESSSSS.
- A storm interrupting your plans but then producing the most beautiful double rainbow, making it all okay (it happened to us during a family photo shoot!).
- Lying on the couch relaxing, but then your little girl climbs into your arms, says “Night night, Mama,” and falls asleep snuggling up to you.
- Sitting down for a snack, taking that first bite of your Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt, and drifting off into your happy place because the taste is so much more than you’d expected.
What is an ordinary-turned-extraordinary moment that you’ve experienced? Or something that you think would make an ordinary moment extraordinary? Tell me in the comments!
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, so far I’ve tried the new Oikos Oh! Double Cream yogurt in Honey Drizzled Blueberry and Magnificent Mixed Berry Rhubarb, and the others are on my shopping list! I just love how they’re not overly sweet, and they make an amazing anytime treat. Oikos totally speaks my love language!
Here’s to more ordinary moments becoming extraordinary.
CLICK HERE to see how Oikos can help make that happen!
Photos by Sally Manlove Photography.