Happy December!

Eeek, IT’S DECEMBER! Merry Christmas, happy Hanukah, happy ALL the holidays, festivities and fun – whatever you celebrate. How’s everyone doing? Hanging in there? Our Elf on the Shelf, Popcorny, arrived this morning along with a new elf. Apparently he has a little sister and since Daisy (our oldest) asked Santa to send an elf for her baby sister, he listened. So now we welcome Liz the Elf to the family. Let’s see how this goes.

We have SO many fun things planned for the month and I can’t wait to share them with y’all! If you want to follow along in real-time, you can join me over on Instagram (@blakeleysblondelife). I share all kind of unfiltered motherhood craziness, along with affordable fashion, beauty tips and more every day. I’ll have a bunch of holiday outfit ideas, hair tutorials, makeup looks and gift ideas in the works, so don’t miss out!

Here’s a quick look as some of the festivities I’ll be sharing:
* Christmas Wild and Bright at Wild Adventures
* Grinchmas at Universal Orlando
* Holiday Teddy Bear Tea Party
* Brunch with Santa
* St. Augustine Nights of Lights
* Poppy’s 2nd birthday (2 days after Christmas, whew)

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and check in. Don’t be a stranger, and I’ll see you soon! And remember to breathe – ’tis the season of being busy, overwhelmed, exhausted, and just trying to survive. We’ve got this!

9 Comments

1. February 18, 2024 / 3:30 am

I do not even know how I ended up here but I thought this post was great I do not know who you are but certainly youre going to a famous blogger if you are not already Cheers

2. February 15, 2024 / 10:24 pm

Thank you I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far However what in regards to the bottom line Are you certain concerning the supply

3. February 5, 2024 / 7:08 pm

Hey, cool post There is an issue with your website in Internet Explorer; could you please check this? Because of this issue, many people will overlook your excellent article because IE is still the most used browser.

4. February 1, 2024 / 12:14 am

Hi i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to Return the favore Im attempting to find things to enhance my siteI suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas

5. January 23, 2024 / 11:32 pm

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here The sketch is attractive your authored material stylish nonetheless you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike

6. January 4, 2024 / 5:47 pm

I had a great time with that, too. Despite the high quality of the visuals and the prose, you find yourself eagerly anticipating what happens next. If you decide to defend this walk, it will basically be the same every time.

Share your thoughts!